- We are a sessional pre-school and take children from 2 ½ years to 4 (reception school age).
- We are a Catholic Pre-school and welcome all other faiths and Communities
- Please contact the pre-school regarding vacancies
- If you are interested in your child coming to pre-school, please print the admissions form and post it back to us, alternatively you can download the form and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have three intakes per academic year, September, January and April. If your child is due to start at one of these times you will hear from us two to three months before as to whether we can offer your child a place or not. Our admissions process is in line with our policy and we cannot always guarantee your child a place.
- The cost of a session is £21.00.
- Children are funded up to 15 hours per week from the first term after their third birthday.
- We offer Free for 2 (FF2) funding where the child will get 15 hours per week funding starting the first term after their second birthday. To qualify for this you must meet certain criteria, please contact the pre-school for more information or go to www.kent.gov.uk/freefor2.
- We offer 30 hours Free Childcare funding. Your child must be eligible to access this. Please apply on https://www.gov.uk/apply-30-hours-free-childcare
Download the admission form